Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest.
Brighten the World One Smile at a Time!
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
A clean, inviting environment.
A warm, friendly greeting.
Doctor and staff who treat you with respect.
Quality, affordable dental care.
Continuing oral care education.
Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending Tulsa Dental Center.
What to Expect
· Our doctor and staff will treat you with compassion and respect. Dr. Roulston will rerform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay malalignment, periodontal diseasde, or even oral cancer.
· Preventative hygiene treatment (teeth cleaning) may be performed during your first appointment, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit
· New X-rays will be taken.
· You will be presented with a treatment plan based on your examination and the Dr. Roulston's diagnosis.
What to Bring
To make your visit as pleasant and brief as possible, there are a few things you should bring with you.
· Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. · Bring the completed forms (below) · Bring a photo identification · Bring proof of dental insurance, if filing. · Bring your smile. · We will ask you "How did you hear about Tulsa Dental Center?" Bring your answer! We value your referrals.